Saturday, September 13, 2008

Faithful

Posted this in the cell blog. Think should post it here too, since I have not been updating this blog for ahem...a couple of months :P

I always told people around me that God is good no matter what..

Used to say what Job said “I was born with nothing, and I will die with nothing. The LORD gave and now He has taken away. May his name be praised! (Job 1:21)”

It is easy to say, but I realized that these things we said will only be true during the time of adversities. The time where (like Job) God is taking the “precious things” in our lives.

The question is whether the “precious things” in our lives works for our good. They might not, but God is! (Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”)

I felt that God is taking these "precious things" from my life. One at a time these few months. Not an easy process, many time I stumbled and for the very first time I got angry with God. The process is still going on even right now, but I realized that all these happened so God can show me the condition of my heart. I can now thank God for these trying period for now I can see his faithfulness despite of my faithlessness.

I don't normally sing, nor I compose songs. But I think broken people do things that they don't usually do.




Faithful

Verse:
O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me
All my fears and all my tears
You enfold me in Your arms of love
All my days
You designed before they come to be

Bridge:
Fall in Your embrace
Heard your gentle whisper
“My grace is sufficient for you”

Chorus:
I will sing
Because You are faithful
I will praise
For what You’ve done in me

Bridge:
When my world is tumbling down
I look to you and give you thanks
For you are good

No comments: